Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm tired of rhyming my posts.

well this post really has nothing to do with art other than the fact that 
I am procrastinating a project to do this..
sooooo this is my newly arranged room
sometimes I feel like I'm 5 years old
but the new arrangement was so I didn't have to high jump into my bed anymore
#lazy



I like my room now don't get me wrong and all but...
my heart is dreaming (literally, I dream about this) of decorating next years room wherever it may be
(sikes-*fingers crossed*)
my room is going to be poppin' just like lip gloss and better than this girls room.
lets just share all of the summer projects I want to do...
and hopefully actually will do:

super cute pillow pouf

simple cute pom poms


to make this rug
and have a baby
just kidding mom.
 find a sweet revamping project, this girl is awesome!
before

after!

this rug is sweet too.
just not the cats...

and add some fun cutesy frames.

last but not least,
these are my beautiful friends
i love them and i know God brought me here to ACU to find them
well and to get an education...
love them

can't get enough

freshman formal!
i designed the shirt for this that was in a prior post.


meet connar and kaylen.
this is what i meant by beautiful.
until next time
give me a job blogging, i think i love this.
off to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment