Friday, April 22, 2011

late night post brought to you by insomnia

why can't I sleep as good in my very own bed?
It might possibly be that I'm napping for a majority of the day... but thats not for sure.
But I do love being home, especially for Easter.
only 12 more days until my brother is back in the US and just 10 more after that till I get to see him!
sooo that's exciting.
while I was bored tonight listening to my Local Natives pandora I made this:
t-shirt braid headband
It was completely easy and I saw it on a blog somewhere that I can't remember
but it passed the time tonight.
and I think it's super cute.
I mean personally.


1 comment:

  1. here's another t-shirt headband you might like:
    http://threeyearsofdeath.blogspot.com/2011/03/t-shirt-headband-2.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete