Friday, April 15, 2011

It's a little late for resolutions...

but it's never too late to improve right?
I guess I've been thinking lately and it's always best to put it in writing
for all my 7 followers to see...
shout out to y'all -heyo.
but here I go!
in no particular order,
1. time management- I sleep away way too much of the day I need to go to bed on time and wake up on time
(as I procrastinate going to bed to type this)
2. talking- I need to realize when it is appropriate to talk about something or when I should just keep it to myself, I always feel the need to talk about personal problems when they should just stay personal!
3. working out- isn't this on everyone's list? instead of sleeping I need to be running or hitting the gym.
4. waking up-  I roll out of bed at 7:50 for my 8 o'clock I mean you can imagine what I look like for school...
5. saving money- goodness knows I go through green like toilet paper
6. doing more things for others just because, I want to be known as thoughtful
7. call my brother and sister more! right now Cam is in Italy but Savannah is right at home, I need to be more in contact 
8. having a more diverse closet - when I buy clothes to stop buying the same old types of things, lets mix it up.
9. read my bible more- this should always be more important to me.
10. stop caring so much of what other people think of me, and just so cliche-ly be me!

that all really
I meant there are others but lets keep it to 10 for today
happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment