Tuesday, March 15, 2011

second semester is a bit of a tester.


yay for spring break!
I needed it so badly, I don't think I've ever been this sick in my life
allergies of Abilene are pretty wicked.
But art wise things are going rough but good.
Oxymoron? maybe but I feel semi accomplished thus far.

Figure Drawing - Face
Figure Drawing- Face
Figure Drawing- Full Body
Figure Drawing- Photo
Figure Drawing- Skeleton, So my professor wasn't too impressed with this piece...
He said my positioning was cheesy and my lines weren't bold enough.
so I told my teacher he smelled like cheese and he was too old.
nahh I didn't.
Figure Drawing - Emotion Piece
It's supposed to render an emotional effect so I tried to make it sort of sketchy and messy
to grasp a sense of how fragile this child is.
2D Design
Just a quick project of mine that made the display case..
(brushes dirt of shoulders)
not THAT big of a deal...
it really isn't at all, I think my professor put everyones up.
Flyer for FAC!
FRESHMAN FORMAL SHIRT!!
I really am proud of this one

Also, I decorated TOMS for myself and a friend's girlfriend and  I never really posted them but tada!

post out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just wondering the other day if you had a blog! So glad I found it! Anna and I are loving looking through all your work. Every single piece looks excellent to me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete